Thursday, February 9, 2017

Country Affair Shadow Box

Hi everyone I just wanted to pop in to share some exciting news. I am one of the Guest Designers for the month of February at J & S Hobbies and Crafts. They sent me a wonderful package of  products to use from their store.  One of the items was Shellie's own design paper "Designs By Shellie - Country Affair. This paper collection is so beautiful and wonderful to work with (I totally love the cute bunnies). They also sent me Heartfelt Creations 6 X 6 Fold Out Card kit which contained this fabulous Shadow Box. Also included were three different packages of Petaloo flowers which I used on this project.


Here is my finished project, I had so much fun making this using Shellie's fabulous paper.




If you would like to see a tutorial on how I made this shadow box, and a list of supplies that I had used you can find it here at J & S Hobbies & Crafts. 

You can visit Shellie's store at J & S Hobbies and Crafts. Shellie also has a YouTube channel where she does free step by step Mini Album tutorials, if you haven't had a chance to catch any of her tutorials you really have to check her out, she is awesome. Here is the link to her youtube channel.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment