Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mother's Day Card

Hi everyone hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far. I just wanted to share a card that I made today for my mom for Mother's Day.

To make this card I used Bo Bunny's Secret Garden paper. I sooo love the colors and prints in this collection, I think it is probably one of my favorites. I also used Spellbinders die A2 Tranquil Moments, Memory Box Norwich Corner. Sentiment on the front of the card is from JustRite Vintage Rose Medallions stamp set, and the sentiment on the inside is from Penny Black Heartfelt stamp set.



Thanks for Stopping By!
Happy Crafting!


This card was entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Penny Black and More-Anything Goes with Stamping
Die Cuttin Divas-Flowers (Daisies) and/or Bling (Diamonds)
Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes




4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful floral creation for your Mum Rebecca.

    It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rebecca! So many wonderful details to look at and so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, pretty details.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More & Allsorts May challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete