Thursday, January 21, 2016

First Card using Minc

Hi everyone hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. This is my first post for the new year, I have been finding it really difficult to get back into my crafty groove since Christmas holidays, so hopefully this will help me.

Becca Feekan inspired me to buy a Minc machine when I saw her tutorial here on how to use the .Minc to create boarders around my dies, so now I am now a proud owner of a Minc.  I have been playing around with the settings on my printer trying to get the toner right for scanning my dies, it has taken me a bit of playing around but I am getting closer. This is my first creation using the Minc.

To make this card I used Spellbinders Dies Labels Thirty-Four, A2 Matting Basics. Penny Black Stamp HeartFelt Thanks. Heidi Swap Minc Machine.

 
 
Thanks for Stopping By!
Happy Crafting!
 
 
This card has been entered into the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes
Love to Scrap-Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations-Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations-Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore-Anything Goes
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. A very elegant looking card Rebecca, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's really lovely, I didn't know you could do that with a Minc. Actually I don't know much about the Minc, I'm avoiding temptation! But I love the elegance of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems to be quite a super way to beautify die cuts. I really like the big bow and flower. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card! So elegant! I love these golden borders! And all the details are gorgeous.
    Thank you very much for sharing you wonderful work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card, Rebecca! very elegant! Thanks for sharing it with us at stamping sensations for our stamp and Die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant CAS card! It has a classy design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant card love the big flower and gorgeous bow--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete