Tuesday, October 21, 2014

White on White Christmas Card

Hi everyone, it seems like forever since I have posted anything on here. Hopefully I can start posting a little more now. Today I just wanted to share with you a card that I made with my little crafty group a few weeks ago. I thought I would get a start on my Christmas cards, it is a start but not a very good one as I haven't had a chance to make another one since.

To make this card I used a Sizzix embossing folder from the Christmas set. I used Memory Box dies Beaded Snowflake and Bristol Snowflake. Impression Obsession die SM Snowflake Set. Stamped Sentiment is from Quietfire Designs this is my first time using this stamp. I really love it!


This card was entered into the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use something forgotten or never used
Milk Coffee Challenge: Lots of Layers
Crafting by Designs: October Anything Goes Challenge
Word Art Wednesday-Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenge #47-Inspiration Photo
ABC Christmas Challenge: U for Uncoloured!!!
Christmas Cards All Year Round: Embellish It!
613 Avenue Create Challenge #94: Anything Goes
Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #18-Layer It!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the embossed layer for the background and love your snowflakes. Thanks for joining Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us. It's always so greatly appreciated.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! I love the monochromatic color scheme and those snowflakes are amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Love those snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love it! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. You've managed to create such depth with only one color. Very lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the white on white with your embossing.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous white on white. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! stunning!! LOVE all the white!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - love those elegant snowflakes!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Card, love all the layers... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning and so much texture too!
    Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love white on white. I can never do it properly and I am always looking at and pinning cards where people do this well. This is extraordinary. Thanks for playing along at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete