Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Birthday Card

Hi everyone I have been a little busy tonight creating this card for one of my co-workers for her birthday tomorrow.  I really enjoyed making this card and I think it came out really nice.

The background stamp that I used on this card is from JustRite "Scrolled Vine", Happy Birthday stamp is from JustRite as well "Family Garden", the stamp inside the card is from TPC Studio "Playful Expressions".   I also used Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Anemone Flower Topper", and JustRite "Nested Medallion Lables inside the card.






This card has been entered into the following challenges: JustRite Friday Challenge #096 - "Sew Good"
DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #109 http://dianamlarson.blogspot.ca/2013/05/dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-109.html

3 comments:

  1. R-Bec:

    Susan will be so happy to receive this card!! I can see the smile on her face now!!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and elegant card! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all of the added little details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete